Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in Oakland has an immediate need for a Quality Assurance Analyst
You will be responsible for working with business and technical staff in planning, executing, and documenting testing.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
• Develop Test Cases for End to End Business User Acceptance Testing
• Provide Analysis for Scope of Testing
• Creates test plans, test cases, and scripts for multiple applications
• Executes tests case
Top Candidate Should Have:
• 5-7 years’ experience in Software Testing and full understanding of SDLC, STLC (Software Quality Assurance/ Quality Control)
• Must be able to follow and analyze business requirements, data, process and work flow
• 5 years testing experience in data analysis and validation using SQL
• Experience in applying various testing techniques to ensure maximum test coverage
• Oracle database experience.
• HP Quality Center expertise
• Previous experience leading user acceptance testing
End user training experience desired
Are you interested and available? Please send your most current resume to Robert at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 13465
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for QA Analyst
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search