Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Jose is looking to hire a cloud developer
• Developing & Architecture, Develop Strong Code
• Project based which require development and deployment work
• Take existing product and work with team members to redesign/refactor/develop product, to make the product cloud-enabled first, and start-as-a-service, later
• Design, coding, deployment and testing (at least one successful product lifecycle in the cloud)
• Coding Whiteboard Test at onsite interview stage
• SaaS core design, Python, AWS, REST API, Web programming – Top Skills
o Python is first choice, Java is OK but eventually should develop code in Python
• Algorithms, Data Structures, and Multi-Threading programming – Strong experience needed
• Design and implementation of Large-Scale Distributed Systems - Experience
• Virtualization, Micro Services, SOA Architecture, Web Services, and REST APIs - Thorough Understanding
• Cloud Computing Platforms, tools and technologies - Advanced Knowledge
• Design, Development, and Deployment of SaaS, PaaS Software - Successful Track Record
• C/C++, Java, OR Python w/ rich experience in Open Source Landscape - Excellent Programming / Dev Skills
• Need more of developer with design/architecture experience
• MSCS or PhD Degree (or Equivalent w/ a BS Degree)
Desired/Preferred Skills :
• Continuous Integration, Dockers and DevOps - Well Acquainted
• Passionate about technology and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Agile and sound engineering practices and methodologies - Expertise
• Be a Role Model for Team Members
• Have a high sense of accountability, for self and team
Curious? Want to know more? Are you available?
Please send a current resume to Pragati at firstname.lastname@example.org
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best-known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Health Care and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
Apply for Cloud Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search