Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our Client in Denver is looking to Hire a Technical Account Manager
• Responsible for 5-10 large, complex accounts.
• From a skill-set perspective, this is a technical leadership role that requires a high level of relationship-building and communication across many levels of the client and company verticals.
• Participate in deep architectural reviews, ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment and growth.
• Oversee the implementation, adoption, and integration of products within customers infrastructure.
• Provide leadership for customers initiatives. This could include project management and solutions-architecting functions.
• Design and develop innovative solutions to customer requirements, with assistance from internal R&D, tech support, and product management teams.
• Document best practices in developing and deploying solutions, uniquely defined per customer.
• Facilitate resolution of customer issues by coordinating within tiered tech support team.
• Function as a technical resource for product best practice, customer questions and act as liaison between customers and internal functions.
• Develop a deep understanding of the customer’s clinical requirements and aligning company’s solution to function within customer’ environments.
• Maintain full alignment with field-based sales teams on renewal and up-sell strategies - focused on customer retention.
• Where knowledge gaps exist, identify where these can be addressed by existing function or by potential product enhancements.
• 5+ years’ experience supporting enterprise level clients
• 3+ years of experience in an enterprise support environment
• 2+ years of experience in two or more of the following: SaaS solutions, network and desktop operating systems, enterprise resource planning and network security
• 8+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment dealing with external customers
• Past ownership of large complex customer facing technical programs
• Solid technical background in at least 2 of the following areas: xml, operating systems, desktop deployments, mobility, networking, security, system administration and technical architecture; preferably with industry certifications
• Passionate about customer management, relationship management, customer service, requirements tracing and technical to non-technical translation
• Must be agile and able to adjust quickly to many different situations and challenges
• Must be a fast learner with the ability to explain technical concepts to a variety of audiences
• Business acumen and problem-solving skills with the ability to influence change at all levels
• Effective at working independently and in a virtual team setting
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage competing client demands
• Ability to travel up to 25% (Requires Active US Passport for any international travel, although most travel is expected to be domestic, which requires up-to-date travel-related documents, such as driver’s license)
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or demonstrated equivalent experience
• Healthcare industry experience a plus
• BS Degree
Curious? Want to know more? Are you available?
Please send a current resume to Allen at email@example.com
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best-known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Health Care and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
Apply for Technical Account Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search