Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Francisco has an immediate need for a VP of Professional Services
• Set the strategic direction for the professional services organization.
• Lead and grow a delivery organization of 50+ Project Managers, Analysts and Implementation Engineers.
• Establish operating practices to address scalability while working closely to develop better hand-offs and interfaces with other teams.
• Lead from the front and provide hands-on management and oversight for your teams and key customer implementations.
• Provide executive sponsorship and build strong relationships with key customers, partners, and 3rd party vendors.
• Develop and/or maintain department procedures, metrics and key performance indicators to measure operations and improvement targets to support changing business requirements
• Partner with the Sales team and assist in project pre-qualification and scoping to ensure that high quality deals are sold that will lead to customer success.
• 10+ years of demonstrated management experience in an Enterprise software environment, including SaaS, delivering to large, complex enterprise customers
• 5+ years experience managing a services business including P&L responsibility, recruiting, training, staffing, and performance management for technical and non-technical staff
• Proven, hands-on experience successfully implementing SaaS and/or enterprise software applications in complex, data rich environments; strong preference for experience in Healthcare and/or Wellness
• Excellent people management skills with the ability to lead collaboration across functions and organizations.
Are you interested and available? Please send your most current resume to Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 13491
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
Apply for VP Professional Services
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search