Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in Emeryville, CA has an immediate need for an Office 365 Engineer:
We are looking for an Microsoft Office 365 (O365) Engineer with strong PowerShell scripting and rapid deployment experience. This person will be a part of the design team responsible for implementing, testing and deployment of the O365 environment.
He/she will manage, troubleshoot, and monitor the O365 platform consisting of SharePoint Online, Skype for Business Cloud PBX, Exchange Online, and Intune. In addition to O365, Azure AD, Azure Storage, and Azure Virtual Machines. The position requires the creation of technical documentation, and the implementation of security and audit relevant processes and protections.
• Creative solution solving
• PowerShell a MUST
• Must have excellent Customer Service skills.
• Experience creating concise documentation
• Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentational skills.
• Understanding of networking concepts
• 5+ years’ experience in the Windows Environment
• Demonstrate proven track record in addressing moderately complex technical issues
• Good verbal communication skills for communicating at all levels; including good presentation skills
• Excellent team player
• Self-motivated, results-driven and well organized.
• Office 365
• Skype Cloud PBX
• Skype PSTN Conferencing
• SharePoint Online (administration of the system)
• OneDrive for Business
• Exchange Online
• Multifactor Authentication
• Azure AD
• Storage Blobs
• Virtual Machines
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Mario at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 13615
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneappPalo Alto
Apply for Office 365 Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search