Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our large financial client is looking for a Content Strategist for an 18 month contract opportunity in San Francisco.
* Support and execute content strategy for website design and content, as well as new products or product enhancements, providing light to moderate content strategy as need.
* Provide direction to partners including Ux, Product, and Technology to inform them of process and to set expectations.
* Assess the scope of any upcoming project and manage partner teams’ expectations around process, deliverables, and timelines.
* Work with internal business and Ux teams to develop and improve content, execute content deliverables
* 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Focus on short copy – UI, chat/conversational interfaces
* Strong organizational skills
* Experience developing content standards and tools, including style guides, lexicons, and content types
* Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
Other Desired Qualifications
* 5-7 years industry experience
* Deep understanding of customer engagement, digital content, and content management technologies and their impact on user experience design
* Demonstrated experience with planning for and developing online, mobile and cross-channel content
* Experience or exposure to AI and conversational UI tools and approaches such as voice UI design, chat bot scripting, or similar
* Prior experience developing and leading workshops such as journey mapping, rapid prototyping, or similar early stage concepts for digital solutions
* Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment and adapt to scope and schedule changes
* Effectively prioritize assignments to ensure deliverable deadlines and expectations are met
* Bachelor’s degree in Communications, HCI, or similar
* Prior experience with financial services, B2B is beneficial but not required
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference JO# 13655.
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Content Strategist
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search