Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our advertising client is looking for a UX Designer for a contract opportunity in San Francisco.
What we're looking for:
* A solid portfolio of work that can speak to both your UX and visual design skills
* Clear and open communication skills
* The ability to translate stakeholder goals, user research, and complex user flows into clean, usable UIs
* An up-to-date understanding of best practices, developments and trends in UX and UI design, with an understanding of responsive design and expertise in prototyping software
* A team-oriented approach, with a willingness to receive feedback and iterate on designs
* A self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end, is excited to lead design efforts at the ground floor
* 3 - 5 years in UX is preferred
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Nicole at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 13683.
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneappPalo Alto
Apply for UX Designer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search