Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in Newark Ca has a wonderful opportunity for a IT Compliance Privacy Manager
The IT Compliance and Privacy Lead contributes to the success of company by evaluating compliance, security and privacy risks for the company.
Implementing, monitoring and assessing the state of applicable controls designed that help protect our customers, employees and corporate information are key responsibilities of this role.
This position requires a dynamic, quick learner that can exercise discretion and independent judgment in a wide array of situations. The role reports into the Privacy and Compliance function for the company.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at company. In this role you will:
• implement and maintain appropriate IT controls to comply with SOX.
• Stewardship of IT Security policies required by technical, business, or compliance; review and develop guidelines and procedures.
• work with internal and external auditors to evaluate current state of IT infrastructure, controls and procedures and aid in continuous improvement
• coordinate with key business functions to stay abreast of changes in their environment and coordinate revisions to documentation, testing, and appropriate key controls
• provide critical education and training to employees and contractors in the areas of privacy and security
• lead projects involving cross functional teams across the company that build strong compliance and security posture for company’s system environment.
• recommend enhancements to improve system availability, reliability, and performance
• drive privacy, compliance and security awareness throughout the company by keeping business and functional leaders informed of current security and privacy laws and news and provide guidance to the team when evaluating new projects, vendors, and acquisitions.
• Develop and create dashboard reporting.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• 5+ years of compliance and controls design, implementation and testing. Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) experience required.
• Familiarity with GDPR and EU Privacy Shield
• Familiarity with security control configurations across a wide range of networking equipment, operating systems, and applications/databases including Routers, Firewalls, IDS, VPN, Encryption, Vulnerability Scanners, Penetration Testing, Windows, Linux, Oracle, mySQL.
• Strong communication and organizational skills, ability to multi-task, strong attention to detail, excellent problem solving and follow-up skills required.
Work independently, make thoughtful and pragmatic decisions in a very diverse, project oriented
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Allen at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 13689.
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneappPalo Alto
Apply for IT Compliance and Privacy Lead
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search