Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Francisco is looking for a Splunk Engineer
- Implementation and configuration of the Splunk enterprise application across all necessary NAVSUP BSC systems.
- Technical assessment of all Logs being sent to Splunk to ensure proper formatting and that all data is being collected properly.
- Configuration of all necessary reports, dashboard, and searches required by teams.
- Creation and examination of support documentation for the installation, configuration, and administration processes.
- Knowledge transfer installation, configuration, and administration of the Splunk application
- 2+ years of hands-on experience installing, configuring and administering Splunk
- Proficiency with Linux platforms
- Familiar with various distributed compute environments including client-server, VMs, AWS, GCP
- Experience with one or more programming/scripting languages (e.g., Perl, Python, Java)
- Basic VMWare knowledge
- Familiarity with network based storage technologies
Are you available? Please send your resume to Allen at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 13727
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Splunk Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search