Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Francisco has an immediate need for a Data Analyst with SQL expertise
This individual will be Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the processes related to regulatory reporting. The job will involve developing financial statements and reports
Specific responsibilities / duties to include:
• Maintaining existing Schedule and reporting, and developing new guidance as needed
• Establishing and maintaining processes to monitor compliance with regulatory guidance
•Partnering with others such as Corporate Accounting Policy, SEC Reporting, and Regulatory Reporting areas
• Administering and preparing materials for senior level oversight committees to assist those committees in fulfilling its oversight responsibilities
• Serving as a consultant to Lines of Business, report owners, and other interested parties
• Participating in other related Corporate Controllers projects as needed
• Updated and creating pseudo code for regulatory reports
8+ years reporting and analytical experience
• Experience with SQL, data analysis and Essbase
• Experience with reviewing and analyzing business process8s and requirements documents.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of constituents at all levels of the organization
• Strong organization and prioritization skills
• Strong analytical skills with a high level of accuracy
• Experience with large financial institutions
• Masters degree in programs such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics or computer sciences
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 13738
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneappPalo Alto
Apply for Data Analyst / Sql Programmer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search