Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Francisco is looking for a IT Contracts Project Manager
The IT Contracts Project Management Role will be responsible for various IT spend categories which may include Data Center, Marketing, Managed Services and other related IT goods and services. Leads cross functional teams to strategically select products and suppliers ensuring the best possible price, quality, service, and overall terms. Pursues opportunities to reduce costs, minimize risk and improve business conditions. Partners with internal stakeholders to identify and define their requirements for RFP. Drafts, negotiates and manages complex contracts. Provides on-going supplier relationship management.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
• Leads the negotiation and contract management of large-scale, enterprise-wide volume purchase agreements.
• Proactively strategizes with business and technical owners to understand the needs of the organization.
• Leads cross functional teams to develop meaningful requirements to ensure quality responses from suppliers.
• Researches and develops adequate sources of supply.
• Leads cross functional supplier selection activities through management of formal RFP, RFQ and RFI processes.
• Evaluates the financial stability of potential suppliers.
• Performs required business analysis with a strategic focus on total cost of ownership.
• Provides fact-based recommendations to executive level management.
• Continuously seeks out cost savings opportunities and leads efforts to realize those savings.
• Manages overall supplier performance – including, acting as an escalation point in the event of non-performance.
• Develops a strategic category plan based on an understanding of business goals and objectives, the supply market and competitive benchmarking.
• Effectively documents, communicates and gains buy-in across the organization to ensure alignment.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of contract terms and conditions
• Strong negotiating skills with the ability to adapt and improvise
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
• Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
• Thorough understanding of the P2P process and ability to identify appropriate solutions for spend categories.
• Experience with IT, marketing and sales software procurement a plus
bachelors or 5+ years’ experience
Are you available? Please send your resume to Allen at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 13745
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for IT Contracts Project Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search