Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our Client is seeking a Senior Project Manager for a Contract-to-Hire position in San Ramon, CA. This is a W2 only position. No 3rd Party candidates please.
Responsible for the research, coordination and management of assigned projects for a specific business. Scope of projects may include (but is not limited to) simplifying processes, improving efficiencies, and addressing issues arising from changing business needs, compliance issues, installation or coordination of emerging technologies, new systems and applications etc.
Acts as primary point of contact, information hub, and escalation point for smaller projects within an assigned function for all stakeholders including all functional departments, Clients, and Third Party Suppliers. Cost/financial impact generally under $5MM.
• Establishes and conducts meetings to communicate expectations, project roles, status updates, track open issues, and work with all groups and clients to resolve issues as required.
• Scopes project and develops Implementation Project Plan and Change Control process for distribution to project participants.
• Gathers and reports project costing, identifies risks and develops risk mitigation plans. Develops measurable project goals and objectives and monitors progress toward achievement.
• Drives implementation consistency and quality through execution of project management best practices. Responsible for the project until deliverables are completed.
• Identifies and manages project dependencies and critical path items while ensuring project quality and utilizing and following appropriate methodologies.
• Develops detailed project plans including documentation, testing and executing protocol, tasks, budgets, and timelines.
• Conducts project post mortems and communicates lessons learned in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
• Participates in establishing policies and procedures that are consistent with overall company policies and operating objectives.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Requires 7 years minimum prior relevant experience.
• May have broad knowledge of project management.
• Bachelor’s Degree- Required.
• Required License(s) or Certifications- Preferred in PMP
• Requires deep knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
Are you interested and available? Please send your most current resume to Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 13764EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Senior Project Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search