Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our Client in San Francisco is looking for a Functional Product Strategist/Business Analyst
We are looking for a Product Strategist/Business Analyst who is passionate about designing delightful customer experiences in financial services.
• Facilitate activities in the discovery and design phases of lean product development aimed at understanding user’s needs, business goals while employing lean product design methodologies incl.
o Market research incl. competitive analysis
o User research incl. user interviews and focus groups
o Design Thinking Sessions / Prothotons
o Product strategy incl. SWOT analysis
o Business goals mapping incl. stakeholder interviews and product roadmaps
• Support User Experience Strategist in lean user research incl.
o User interviews
o Persona development
o User journey and experience mapping
o Rapid Prototyping
o Design Studios and Listening Labs
o Usability testing
• Gather and help prioritize business requirements incl.
o Product vision statement
o Business use cases, epics and user stories
o Service blueprints
o Business architecture mapping
• Collaborate with tech leads to
o Innovate using latest technologies
o Align product features with technology feasibility
• During development
o Own and groom the backlog
o Answer developers’ questions
o Conduct UAT
o Consult on Agile development practices
• Creative, innovative, and strategic thinker with knowledge of digital and fintech landscape.
o Desired: Experience working on early product ideation and strategy or inside innovation groups or think tanks
• Solid problem solver with the ability to see the big picture
• Critical thinker with analytics mindset and ability to bring order from chaos
• Highly articulate communicator, charismatic facilitator and influencer
• Strong business analyst with hands-on experience with agile requirements gathering (epics, user stories) and agile/scrum development process
• Demonstrated teamwork and leadership skills
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 13777
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneappPalo Alto
Apply for Product Strategist / Business Analyst
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search