Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our large retail client is looking for a Junior Producer for a 6+ month contract opportunity in San Francisco.
To aide in the migration of Content, Product and Promotions during the upgrade of our CMS and Product Catalog management system. Work side by side with Marketing, Content & Product Producers.. This role will require repetitive tasks, high attention to detail and the ability to understand multi-faceted project details across a variety of campaigns, devices and country experiences.
• Support migration of content, product and promotions in ATG tools via manual builds and/or import & export tools
• Conduct manual QA testing of website across desktop, mobile web, and app channels across multiple country experiences
• Repetitive testing to ensure assets, products, copy, links and campaign tracking consistency
• Track and escalate site discrepancies to lead Producer & Marketer
• Analyze, understand and report on problems of a technical nature
• Collaborate across various teams to prioritize and resolve QA issues in a timely manner
• Manage the on-time, on-strategy, high-quality execution of small-medium sized content projects and site updates.
• Works with cross-functional teams to mitigate issues related to delivery and escalates critical issues to Lead Producer
• Maintain understanding of site architecture, standards, functionality, and available resources in order to quickly diagnose best course of action for project execution; works with cross-functional teams to develop alternative solutions when needed
• QA site content daily and provide signoff for content release
• Responsible for clear communication across the cross-functional team to ensure that all team members are updated on project milestones, decisions, status, and delivery
• Other tasks as needed
• 3+ years as eCommerce producer, front end developer and/or Quality Assurance
• High understanding of content management tools (ATG/BCC is a plus), CMS workflow, bug tracking, JIRA
• Detailed knowledge of front-end eCommerce
• Experience testing (QA) on Windows, iOS and Android a must
• Knowledge and experience with HTML and Atlassian Text Formatting
• Ability to quickly comprehend expected site experiences
• Ability to balance client experience & business needs prioritization of cross-functional work
• High degree of initiative to drive projects to completion
• Ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects, people, and initiatives
• Excellent written, verbal & interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented with high degree of accuracy
• Highly organized
• Comfortable in a highly-collaborative, team-focused environment
Are you available?
Please send your most current resume to Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Software and Hardware development Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
Apply for Migration Assistant, Site and Content
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search