Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our large financial client is looking for a UX Designer opp in San Francisco.
• Experience in communications, human factors, information sciences, graphic and visual arts
• Background in financial institution or other regulated industry
• Consulting experience or experience within Fortune 100 company
• Certification using iRise
• Knowledge of Accessibility methods and standards, WCAG, or section 508 compliance guidelines
• Experience with formal usability assessment methods
• Experience with service design or journey mapping, and designing for emotion
• Advanced degree in HCI, human factors, interaction design, communications, information sciences in visual/graphic arts or comparable experience
Ask questions around these Interaction Designer requirements:
• Execute and deliver customer experience strategy though the development of scenarios, navigational structures, sitemaps, user flows, screen designs, interaction models, wireframes, and prototypes
• Apply reusable patterns that follow standards and guidelines
• Visual communication experience using iRise and other prototyping tools. iRise is our tool of choice.
As a reminder, we are looking for ID candidates who can design engaging and functional experiences for everyday products. We are NOT looking for developers, programmers or ad agency designers. Minimum of 5 years of experience.
Are you available?
Please send your most current resume to Nicole at email@example.com.
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Software and Hardware development Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
Apply for UX Designer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search