Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Francisco has an immediate need for a Senior Systems Engineer
API Integration Development Responsibilities:
• Technical hands-on candidate whose primary responsibility will be creating virtualized sandbox services for APIs using CA Lisa/DevTest tool.
• Adds significant value early in the API lifecycle by quickly interpreting use cases, collaborating with back-end systems and rapid prototyping.
• Coordinates with back-end services to capture specifications, performance expectations, timelines, maintenance windows, document and manage Operational Level Agreements (OLA) & Service Level Agreements (SLA).
• Familiar with Design Authority to promote secure and patterned coding practices that conform to Gateway and enterprise standards
• Familiar with internal business service standards to promote reuse across the organization.
• 3-5 years of experience implementing service virtualization utilizing CA Lisa/DevTest in a Java environment.
• 7+ years of core Java application development and implementation.
• 5+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services or API development.
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Experience with iterative development methodologies such as Agile, SCRUM, and Kanban.
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships across business lines, technical support teams and other internal customers.
• Ability to prioritize and juggle effectively in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to drive and lead cross-functional team efforts, negotiate scope, requirements and balance needs.
Please send your most current resume to Audra at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 13955
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Applications System Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search