Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client has an immediate need for a Design Researcher and Strategist for a 18 month contract on their Service Design team in San Francisco, CA.
We are seeking an experience design practitioner with strong skills across a variety of disciplines: quantitative research, qualitative research, service design as well as visual communication, data visualization, interaction design and business process analysis. Candidate should have 5+ years as a customer experience consultant in one or more delivery channels (digital, physical, virtual), ideally with 2 years or more as an Omni channel/cross channel service design practitioner. Require experience working inside a large corporate environment
· Contribute to the design, planning and execution of primary research studies involving stakeholders, customers and team members.
· Read and synthesize secondary research sources, analyze themes and findings, and present clear, actionable insights which establish standards for measuring performance against process requirements.
· Identify metrics that could provide data for process management indicators for future improvement opportunities.
· Help evangelize insights and recommendations across disciplines and departments.
· Help facilitate service design workshops with individuals across lines of business, producing activities and materials, and writing follow-up reports and action plans.
· Write, design, and present material to extended project team throughout project lifecycles, including to executive stakeholders.
· 5+ years as a customer experience consultant in one or more delivery channels (digital, physical, virtual), ideally with 2 years or more as an Omni channel/cross channel service design practitioner.
· Experience working in a large, highly regulated, corporate environment.
· Experience with customer research, journey mapping, new product/service concepts, strategic planning, and adoption strategy.
· Business Analysis experience.
· Extensive knowledge and understanding of business processes analysis and enhancing operations to accomplish business objectives.
· Visual Design experience.
· Project and Change Management experience is a plus.
Are you interested and available? Please send your current resume with attention to Eric to email@example.com.
Please reference JO# 13982
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Design Researcher and Strategist
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search