Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in Fremont, CA has an immediate need for a Software QA Engineer
• Develop test strategy based on the software requirements in agile development environment
• Write test plan and test cases based on the software functional spec/Marketing requirements
• Execute the test cases
• Work closely with cross functional software, firmware and Marketing teams
• For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Strong understanding of software quality testing and product release.
• Strong understanding of software engineering process and development lifecycle.
• Extensive experience in testing USB/wireless device software/apps on Windows and Mac
• Experience in testing software APIs/SDKs
• Experience in testing cloud apps
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
• Experience in writing, updating and modifying test scripts/tools
• Experience in working in agile and waterfall environment
• Good knowledge of USB, Bluetooth and Bluetooth LE protocols
BS in Computer Science or related technical field
2 years hands on experience in software qualification
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Audra at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 13690
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Software QA Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search