Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our Client is seeking a Help Desk Associate for a 6-month Contract-to-Hire position in Emmeryville, CA. The IT Servicedesk Associate will play a vital role in the day-to-day operations.
You will perform hands-on tasks for internal users including new installations, user support, troubleshooting and assisting other administrators with projects where required. In this role you are required to work in the office 5 days a week Monday thru Friday.
• Provide IT technical support to all internal staff
• Support all current Microsoft desktop technologies
• Support core Microsoft Office 365 technologies such as SharePoint Online, Skype for Business, and OneDrive for Business
• Onboard and offboard staff as it relates to IT technologies
• Image PCs for the deployment of new and rebuilt PCs
• Maintain an asset inventory of all deployed IT assets
• Stay current with Microsoft cloud technologies with intent to provide concise tutorials to staff
• Update IT workflows to increase efficiency
• Document IT systems and workflows
• Escalate issues to the System Administrator as needed
• Provide input and feedback to make the Servicedesk efficient and customer service oriented
• Basic windows installation and troubleshooting experience: imaged PCs; basics for troubleshooting hardware and software issues; utilized toolsets for remote administration of PCs
• Self-motivated and eager to make a difference
• Positive attitude and an obsession to make sure our customers (our employees) have everything they need and pleased with the service they receive from IT.
• Any Microsoft certifications
• An understanding of basic networking principles
• Active Directory experience
Are you interested and available? Please send your current resume to Eric at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 14001EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Help Desk Associate
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search