Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Francisco has an immediate need for a Visual Designer:
• Identify area of opportunity to advance visual design by working with studio lead and visual design manager.
• Articulate visual design activities and forecast with project team and producers.
Hands-on on project work as a visual designer.
• Collaborate with project team on creating visual design solution.
• Create design "options."
• Articulate the pros and cons of each design option.
• Acts as visual design liaison with business partners, clients and agency.
• Educate partners on brand standards; identify design deviation from brand standards and making visual design decisions by working with DXD.
• Ensure the design supports the overall strategy and champion for best user experience.
• 5+ years experience in communications, human factors, information sciences, graphic and visual arts
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills to present to project team.
• Visually / graphically fluent with highly creative, brand building experience.
• Experience designing in new and emerging digital media.
• Demonstrated ability to create visual consistency of design, look and feel, style guides, and production across all marketing assets.
• Great attention to detail.
• Mobile Design Experience
• Champion quality, standards, user-centered design and the customer.
• Excellent client facing skills, able to discuss, listen, defend and persuade.
• Demonstrated ability to self-manage and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Demonstrated ability to manage large print or digital production is a must.
• BS, BFA, or BA major in design, graphic design, art direction, or industrial design preferred.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Mario at email@example.com and reference JO# 14038
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Visual Designer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search