Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Technology Staffing Industry
Mainz Brady Group is one of the fastest growing technology staffing firms on the West Coast, with offices in San Mateo, Oakland, Portland, OR and Seattle, WA.
About the Opportunity:
We currently have an opening for an Administrative Assistant / Receptionist in our San Mateo Corporate Office, reporting to the CFO. Local candidates ONLY.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Answer phones, screen and transfer calls for our Corporate Sales office in San Mateo and provide support for our 3 satellite offices
• Greet clients/visitors in a professional manner
• Maintain and order office and kitchen supplies
• Assist with coordinating and planning of meetings and events
• Handle incoming/outgoing mail and packages
• Support Executives and Back Office Staff in organizing their daily operations, filing, and various office duties
• Must have a vehicle
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Prior experience working in an office environment
• Extremely organized and detailed oriented
• A positive team player attitude
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
• Ability to work independently and assume additional responsibilities as required
• Ability to interact professionally with all levels of management, employees, clients and vendors
• 8:30 am – 5:00 pm M-F
• The hourly rate is $17-$19/hr. depending on experience
• This is a temp to hire position, and if you are the right fit, it will lead to a full time benefited position after the probationary period.
This position is of great importance to our company and one that potentially will lead to advancement.
All interested candidates should forward their resume ASAP to email@example.com
Please visit our website at www.mbg.com for more information on our company.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search