Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Francisco has an immediate need for QA Engineer
• Conduct manual QA testing of website across desktop, mobile web, and app channels across multiple country experiences
• Repetitive testing to ensure assets, products, copy, links and campaign tracking consistency
• Track and escalate site discrepancies to Assistant Marketing Manager
• Analyze, understand and report on problems of a technical nature
• Collaborate across various teams to prioritize and resolve QA issues in a timely manner
• Manage the on-time, on-strategy, high-quality execution of small-medium sized content projects and site updates
• QA site content daily and provide signoff for content release
• Other tasks as needed
We’re excited about you if you have:
• 1+ years of ecommerce and/or marketing experience
• Experience testing (QA) on Windows, iOS and Android a must
• Ability to quickly comprehend expected site experiences
• Ability to balance client experience & business needs prioritization of cross-functional work
• High degree of initiative to drive projects to completion
• Ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects, people, and initiatives
• Excellent written, verbal & interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented with high degree of accuracy
• Highly organized
• Comfortable in a highly-collaborative, team-focused environment
• High energy and flexible in a constantly evolving team environment
• Excels in fast-paced, high-volume and deadline-driven environment
• High degree of initiative and curiosity to drive projects to completion
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Robert at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 14132
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for QA Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search