Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Amazing opportunity for a Sr. Manufacturing Engineer position in the Walnut Creek Area!
Required / Desired:
• Device Design experience required.
• Class 2 or 3 Device exp. required – invasive or non-invasive will be considered.
• Individual Contributor.
• Mechanical design engineering experience.
• Personal experience in development and verification of high quality electro-mechanical subsystems.
• Board component selections for end-of-life projects.
• Labview/Matlab/PLC programming.
• Designing and developing test fixtures for production..
• 5+ Years experience, with a BSME, BSEE, Mfg Eng or Industrial Eng Degree – Required.
• Be a bridge between R&D to Mfg Engineering for the purposes of new product realization, from Mfg. validation, to build, to shipping.
• Heavy in Documentation in a Mfg Eng environment, from the Medical Device and FDA perspective; lighter on design or hands-on E/M Engineering aspect.
• Device Design on Medical Device products.
• Design control requirements, including risk analysis.
• Act as a SME – (Subject Matter Expert) to design and analyze electro-mechanical systems and equipment.
• Conduct feasibility studies and testing on modified designs and processes.
• Perform development and detailed design of electro-mechanical components and specifications for electro-mechanical medical devices.
• Lead design control projects, including writing design verification and validation protocols and reports and risk analysis.
• Develop/design/sustain electro-mechanical fixtures for assembly and testing.
• Solid modeling and develop drawings in Solidworks, including Tolerance Analysis.
Curious? Want to know more? Are you available?
Please send a current resume to Spencer at email@example.com
Reference job #14145
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Health Care and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for Sr. Manufacturing Engineer - Electro-Mechanical Sy
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search