Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client is seeking an Assistant Producer for a 6 month+ contract position in San Francisco, CA.
The Assistant Producer role is responsible for implementation, execution and management of digital production projects and smaller content projects on the company website. Key business partners include Program Managers, Product Production, IT, Merchandising, Copywriting, Proofreading, Design and Marketing. This person will execute marketing direction the company website. NOTE: This is not a photography or video production role. This is not a project management role
• Responsible for the on-time, on-strategy, high-quality digital execution of mobile homepage, customer service, product assortments and site updates using content management system (ATG/BCC)
• Provide support for the digital production team on content development projects related to a variety of executional site needs
• Maintain understanding of site standards, functionality, and available resources in order to quickly diagnose best course of action for project execution – partner closely with IT to resolve issues and to build new functionality
• Works with cross-functional teams to mitigate issues related to delivery and escalates critical issues to Associate Producer. Provides input to Associate Producer on the development of alternative solutions
• Responsible for clear communication across the cross-functional team to ensure that all team members are updated on project milestones, decisions, status, and delivery
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve technical issues with digital content set up
• Manage production approval process with cross-functional teams as necessary
• Manage other projects as needed
• QA site content daily and provide signoff for content release
• 1- 2 years of eCommerce experience using a CMS tool
• Knowledge and experience with content management tools
• Detail-oriented with high degree of accuracy
• Ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects, people, and initiatives in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Mastery of Microsoft Office, workflow, and bug tracking
• Adobe Photoshop experience a plus
• Basic HTML knowledge a plus
• Understanding of digital landscape and consumer mindset
• Passionate about eCommerce space
Are you interested and available? Please send your current resume to Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 14155EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Assistant Producer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search