Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client is seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst for a 6-month+ contract position in San Francisco, CA.
• Paid media analytics (and/or direct media buying) experience – Paid Search preferred, with some understanding of Display and/or Paid Social.
• Comfortable analyzing campaigns to identify media efficiency opportunities inclusive of spend shifts, bid strategy changes, bid modifiers, copy and creative testing, etc.
• Understanding of bid strategy and how to change bids to hit a specific optimization target.
• Deep familiarity with paid media platforms, technology, and data flows (e.g. Adwords, Marin, Kenshoo, Doubleclick/Google, and Facebook).
• Ability to leverage data-driven approach beyond just aggregated data – must be comfortable conducting high level statistical analysis evaluating time series and covariance/correlation.
• Preferably experience at a Digital Agency, Consulting firm, or the above experience on the advertiser side.
• SQL skills preferred but not required; advanced Excel required.
• Comfortable with ambiguity, independent problem solving, and ‘back of the envelope’ directional analysis where necessary
Are you interested and available? Please send your current resume to Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 14378EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Digital Marketing Analyst
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search