Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Francisco, CA has an amazing opportunity for a Senior Java Developer
JOB DESCRIPTION: Proven, demonstrable, hands-on experience with as many of the following (at a minimum, a conceptual understanding):
• MUST HAVE 7+ yrs or more of Java/J2EE experience
• Spring Framework, Spring Boot
• SOA/EI patterns
• SOAP web services, REST API (jax-rs and spring integration)
Nice to have:
• ESB (Mule, WSO2)
• JMS, AMQP (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ)
• ORM, Hibernate
• In-Memory grids (ehcache, Coherence, Hazelcast)
• Working knowledge of TDD/BDD, CI/CD, DevOps – Jenkins, Cobertura, Sonar, Cucumber
• Experience with Gradle would be a super nice to have. They are moving from Maven to Gradle.
• Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 14387
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Java Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search