Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Are you the person that loves to problem solve and looks at technology from the mathematical/statistical stand point? Then know that you have found the job for you!
So what is it that you will be doing?!
• Research and build mathematical models to solve pressing questions in the VMS space
• Execute on research results to deploy production solutions
• Help mentor a diverse team of engineers in Machine Learning techniques, tools, and concepts
• Work with architecture and development to lay out technology vision for current and future product offerings
• Experience in machine learning and Large-Scale Data Mining
• Experience and understanding of machine learning techniques
• Deep understanding of statistics and probability
• Proficiency with Python, R, and SQL
• Proficiency with Python.and Experience with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Theano, Keras, Pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn
• Excellent understanding of algorithms and data structures for optimization
• Comfort in a distributed, containerized environment
• Spark, Kafka, MAPR are going to be preferred skills
• Must be an outstanding communicator and team player who demonstrates attention to detail, and who also understands how to ensure finance initiatives that support the long-term strategy of the business
• High-energy, can-do attitude; comfortable working in a high-performance, entrepreneurial, open-door environment
• Outstanding executive presence and presentation skills
• Strong leadership, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Maturity and skill in working with senior executives, customers, and sales teams to align on goals and work through business challenges
• Master Degree in Machine Learning, Data Mining, Statistical Inference, Mathematical modeling or similar fields with 5 years of relevant experience or Ph.D degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference JO# 14390
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Machine Learning Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search