Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
About the Opportunity:
We have an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant / Receptionist in our San Mateo Corporate Office, reporting to the CFO. Due to the hours of the position and the commutes in the bay area, we will only be reviewing resumes for Local Candidates.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Answer phones, screen and transfer calls for our Corporate Sales office in San Mateo and provide support for our 3 satellite offices located in Oakland, Seattle, WA and Portland, Oregon
• Greet clients/visitors in a professional manner
• Maintain and order office and kitchen supplies
• Assist with coordinating and planning of meetings and events
• Handle incoming/outgoing mail and packages
• Support Executives and Back Office Staff in organizing their daily operations, filing, and various office duties
• Must have a vehicle with valid drivers license and insurance
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook.
• Prior experience working in an office environment and supporting upper management and corporate officers
• Extremely organized and detailed oriented
• A positive team player and can do attitude
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
• Ability to work independently and assume additional responsibilities as required
• Ability to interact professionally with all levels of management, employees, clients and vendors
8:30 am – 5:00 pm M-F
The hourly rate is $17-$19/hr. depending on experience. Our company offers full medical, dental and vision benefits to our full time permanent employees.
This position requires a probation period of 90-days before becoming a full-time permanent employee. This is the getting to know each other period. We want to make sure that all of our employees are fully engaged and happy with their position. Advancement opportunities are available.
All interested candidates should forward their resume ASAP to email@example.com. Please include SMC Admin Position and your name in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Administrative Assistant - San Mateo
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search