Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client has an immediate need for a Front End Engineer for a 6-month contract in Emeryville, CA.
About this Role:
Our Client is looking for a frontend engineer that will help us to build the next generation of our products. You'll be responsible for developing new user-facing features in our flagship products. You'll work closely with our server engineers, product, and design teams in providing millions of users with a captivating web experience.
You love technology and its ability to change the world. You take pride in providing customers with a beautiful user experience. You care deeply about design and getting the little things right. You thrive in an agile development process and in teams with constant and authentic communication. You don't just look for a job, you look for a company culture that will accelerate your career growth and teammates that will be life-long connections.
• Passion for frontend development
• Experience with modern frontend frameworks/libraries such as React, Ember, Angular or Backbone, and the ecosystem around them
• Experience writing modular, reusable CSS (bonus points for preprocess knowledge of Less or SASS/SCSS)
• Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
• Academic background in computer science or equivalent technical experience
• Knowledge of REST API Principles
Technology We Use:
• Framework: React, Ember, Backbone
• Styling: HTML, CSS3, SASS, Handlebars
• Build: Webpack, Grunt, Bower, Npm, Docker
• Metrics: Optimizely, Amplitude, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
• Deployment/Hosting: Spinnaker, Kubernetes, AWS
Are you interested and available? Please send your current resume to Audra or Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 14473EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Front End Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search