Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in the Eastbay (Near Oakland) has an immediate need for QA Engineer with Python - Phone to Start!
You will be responsible for testing industry leading mobile security software. You will contribute to automated test software, automation infrastructures, test plans and test cases and execute testing on mobile devices, web interfaces, and server side infrastructure.
• Help improve existing automation frameworks
• Execute and debug automated tests
• Adhere to software and testing best practices
• Give timely helpful feedback in code reviews
• Design, develop and review test strategies and test cases
• Industry experience in QA with a focus on large scale client server applications and implementing automated testing software
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• An understanding of modular programming and object oriented programing techniques in Python
Highly Desirable Skills:
• Experience writing test infrastructures and tooling
• Familiarity with deployment tools such as Ansible
• Knowledge of mysql and queries
• Familiarity with server virtualization software such as Docker
• Experience working with mobile automation (Android or iOS)
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 14474
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for SDET QA Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search