Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in Oakland, CA has an amazing opportunity for a Business Analyst
• Develop technical requirements to support Cloud computing infrastructure vision, services and supporting components
• Analyze and coordinate implement improvements for security, archiving and high-availability
• Identify security, compliance and audit policies/requirements and integrate into infrastructure technical requirements
• Perform analysis to determine performance, scaling and resiliency requirements in partnership with other technology services
• Work with business and technology stakeholders to determine how to size infrastructure based on capacity forecasts
• Working knowledge integrating and deploying Cloud computing and storage services
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Some level of Project Management experience
• Comfortable in a fast paced, startup like environment.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 14475
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Business Analyst
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search