Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Francisco has an immediate need opportunity for a UX Researcher
The ideal candidate must have a strong passion for customer experience and problem-solving, play well with others and see’s the big picture, but you also find satisfaction in making every detail right.
As a User Experience Researcher you also:
• Have an understanding of the user-centered design process, including personas, task analysis, task flows, interaction design, and content strategy
• Understand the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase
• Are organized and able to work on several projects at once
What you’ll be responsible for:
• Generating customer insights on digital experiences product information, tools, and applications
• 1-3 years focused experience in usability testing of digital (web and mobile) interfaces; cross- or omni-channel research experience a plus
• Experience with a variety of research methods, including 1-on-1 interviews, card sorts, RITE, surveys, unmoderated remote/online research, heuristic reviews, and field studies
• Experience with the user-centered design process including creating and/or using a variety of artifacts such as personas, scenarios, storyboards, task flows, wireframes, etc.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 14495
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for UX Researcher
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search