Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Francisco has an immediate opening for a Senior Director or VP of Product Marketing
As Senior Director of Product Marketing, you will lead the Product Marketing team’s efforts in helping the entire organization develop and sell products that are highly valuable to our enterprise buyer and end-user. You will be responsible for creating and driving the integrated go-to-market strategy for the combined company.
• Clearly define and articulate the target-buying persona: their needs, pains, challenges, goals, and buying process
• Effectively segment the target market by size, region, industry or other criteria to ensure effective marketing strategy, messaging, and GTM execution
• Lead, coach and develop members of the Product Marketing team
• Partner with other marketing disciplines, including content marketing and demand generation, to develop key pieces of content and thought leadership
• Support analyst relations and product/technology briefings
• 5+ years of enterprise product marketing experience (or similar experience in marketing and strategy), with 3+ years leadership experience at the Director or Senior Director level
• Extensive experience supporting a large, high performance B2B sales team
• Experience supporting and nurturing a rapidly growing installed base of large enterprise customers
• Inspirational team leader who motivates through effective thought leadership and strong individual management, while fostering a creative and collaborative team dynamic
• Ability to clearly synthesize, format, and communicate findings to both internal and external constituents
• Strong marketing capabilities, especially the ability to drive a creative process, position products, and develop highly compelling sales and marketing materials
• Creative problem solver who is not afraid to develop new processes nor re-engineer existing ones
• A can-do approach to handling shifting priorities in a constantly-changing organization and marketplace
• BA/BS required; MBA strongly preferred
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Jessica at email@example.com
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Health care and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Software and Hardware development Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com.
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapp
Apply for Director of Prod Marketing
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search