Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Technical writer will be responsible for the researching, editing and writing of the processes and procedures to explain "how things work." Reporting to the engineering team, the technical writer must be passionate about knowledge gathering and documenting on all technical flows of the product including integrations with internal and external systems, conduct on-going interviews with subject matter experts to capture accurate information .
• Excellent interpersonal communication and listening skills.
• Ability to work independently handling multiple projects while adhering to expected deadline schedules.
• Strong facilitation, presentation, and problem solving skills
• Must be innovative and decisive with the ability to align with business process leaders across functional departments.
• Demonstrated ability to write with clarity, accuracy, and consistency for appropriate audience.
• Detailed oriented with advanced skills in data analysis and problem solving.
• Ability to negotiate delivery timeliness, handle objections and counter professionally
• Ability to work collaboratively with wide range of individuals at all levels of the organization
• High School diploma or GED
• 1+ years’ experience working in Visio and Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Power Point, InfoPath, Access, OneNote in a communications/marketing / writer role
• Bachelor's degree in technical communication, computer science or related field.
• QA/QC Background
• Understanding and ability to recommend edits and engineering drawings
• Ability to provide documentation samples considered a plus
Please send your most up to date resume to Tyler at email@example.com
Apply for Technical Writer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search