Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Francisco, CA has an exciting opportunity open for a Web Developer that's eager to join a great company!!
o Lead SFMC developer for implementing Email campaign solution on ExactTarget
• Help with implementation
• Work with integration teams
• Work with demand generation to execute and support lead generation campaigns
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to implement ad hoc emails or automation for marketing campaigns and programs
• Drive business and marketing requirements for mobile messaging and execute communication strategies for push notifications
• Manage and service business users to ensure accurate ad trafficking and quality control across multiple website properties
• Work with the Marketing Operations Manager and other key stakeholders on the development of new processes and procedures to ensure email quality, successful delivery, and click-ability Leverag
oExact Target, - Amscripts (part of exact target) – Main point (capability of Exact Target)
1. SFMC ExactTarget experience
2. HTML, CSS and JS experience
3. Web Services knowledge
• Prior experience implementing and supporting SF Marketing Cloud (Exact Target)
• Proficient in AMP Script, REST API and SQL and have experience with Email Studio, Mobile Connect, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Contact Builder and the Marketing Cloud Connector
• Web analytics metrics and tools - Extensive knowledge
• The candidate will need to be dynamic and an excellent communicator working across multiple teams of the department with sound knowledge of campaign execution using SFMC
• SFMC Operations Lead to develop/support Campaigns on Salesforce Marketing Studio/ExactTarget
• Designing and execution of campaigns - Strong knowledge
• Campaign optimization, Salesforce customization, and campaign testing - Knowledge
• Interaction with clients and owning delivery in an onsite/offshore model - Strong experience
• Team player who can work independently and take ownership of their role
o Solid Communication Skills – Read, Write, Speak
o BS Degree
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Rob at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 14713
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
Apply for Salesforce Marketing Campaign/Web Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search