Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our client in Concord, CA is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer. This is a Direct Hire career opportunity!
You will be responsible for using broad technical expertise, leadership skills, and development process knowledge to be the technical leader for product development. The Staff Systems Engineer will work with a multi-disciplined project team on complex medical device designs from the conceptual phase through successful product launch.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
• Minimum 5 years’ of relevant experience.
• Hands-on skills in complex system design, integration, testing, and troubleshooting. Familiar with quality management system, product safety analysis, risk assessment and mitigation, and FTA/FMEA.
• Experience in medical device development is preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to interact directly with cross-functional team members, and external partners.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills in mechanical and electrical systems.
• Experience with requirements management.
*** Degree Required
Are you available? Please send a current resume to Robert at email@example.com
Please reference job# 11846
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for Senior Systems Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search