Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our client in San Francisco needs an experienced API Test Lead to help build and run a highly efficient, scalable, and customizable API Management Platforms for their outside clients.
You will develop and maintain API’s for multiple lines of business within an efficient Agile SDLC and act as an advocate for the API Management platform.
• Experience of reviewing & enhancing gherkin test scenarios (Cucumber) and test script, create and execute API Java test script.
• Generate swagger and other API documentation.
• Develop automated acceptance and unit test for the agile team
• Work with Jenkins and CI tools to automate dev, build, deployment and testing
• Experience in API Products like WSO2,APIGEE or similar platform in designing API facades, and designing and implementing API Proxies, and Developer portal
• Hands-on experience in Agile BDD/TDD
• Strong knowledge in API Modelling languages and annotation (YAML, Swagger, RAML)
• Test automation skills using Selenium, JUnit, and Jenkins or similar products and strong JAVA coding skills
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Robert at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 12399
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for API Test Lead
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search