Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our client in Palo Alto have an amazing opportunity for a Product Marketing Director.
This role is highly visible and cross-functional, requiring deep collaboration with Sales, Product Management, Corporate Marketing and Executive Management.
The successful candidate will have at least 10+ years of relevant industry experience in Product Marketing with 3+ years in Enterprise SaaS solutions
· Develop and refine Product Positioning and messaging that is compelling and differentiated
· Develop Go-To-Market Strategy and Marketing Plans to meet/exceed company revenue goals
· Refine key Sales Plays for repeatable and high-velocity sales motions
· Develop Marketing Campaigns to drive both Thought Leadership and Demand
· Plan and manage on-going product launches
· Create Sales Collateral and develop Content Marketing plans
· Manage Tier-1 Analyst Relationships to position Company as an industry leader
· Perform Competitive Intelligence and help Sales with competitive de-positioning
· Develop Customer Case Studies and Referenceable Customers
· Perform Win/Loss Analysis to drive continuous organizational learning and excellence
Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of Product Marketing experience, MBA a plus
· Domain knowledge in IT Monitoring and/or IT Service Management preferred
· Experience thriving with Product and Sales Teams in an Enterprise SaaS environment
· Creative thinker with the ability to come up with concise and compelling marketing messages and “out of the box” ideas
· Outstanding communication skills, including strong writing abilities and proven experience in distilling complex technical topics into simple-to-understand concepts
· Self-motivated individual capable of working independently and collaboratively in a face-paced, dynamic environment
· Detail and results oriented; skilled at planning, strategy, and hands-on execution
· Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
Are you available?
Please send your most current resume to Felicia at firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference job#12501
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Health care and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Software and Hardware development Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com.
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapp
Apply for Product Marketing Director
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search