Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
We have a fantastic Direct Hire opportunity for a Sr. DevOps Systems Engineer in Downtown Seattle with one of our most innovative clients. The ideal candidate will have experience with automation tools as well as heavy scripting and history working in a DevOps environment.
• Have a passion for supporting continuous integration pipeline and delivery systems for our product development organization
• Direct the automation platform strategy for the including mentorship and leadership in automation architecture best practices.
• Expertise with agile continuous integration, DevOps, and delivery and will own the culture, processes, and tools required to maintain a frictionless high quality dev environment.
• Create strategies to utilize automation to provision and secure infrastructure, software and other technical components
• Assist in design, maintaining and debugging t engineering technical approaches and multi-tier cloud applications (IaaS & PaaS).
• Drive technical design activities to ensure design intent is clear and infrastructure impact understood.
• Demonstrated track record of building high performance infrastructures
• Contribute to providing technical expertise for disaster recovery, risk analysis, architectural strategy and data center evolution.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
• Must have 3 years system administration and architecture experience across multiple systems, frameworks and languages.
• Must have 2 years supporting and securing Linux or Windows systems in a around the clock production environments.
• Must have 2 plus years scripting and programming experience with python, powershell, java, C , php, SQL.
• Must have 1 years’ experience working with automation tools: Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Jenkins or similar technology.
Please send your resume to Jonathan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference #JCNDevOpsSEA
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications. We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis. To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for DevOps Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search