Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
The ideal candidate will have strong verbal and written communication skills, is self-driven, and can deliver high quality results in a fast-paced environment. This person will deliver innovative feature sets and intuitive user interfaces that make it easy to perform business functions. They will understand back-end services and know how to conceptualize, design, implement, and fix them.
In addition to these duties the ideal candidate will also manage all aspects of the IT department including but not limited to hardware & software procurement, network and user administration, cloud services configuration and administration, vendor management, desktop support and help desk.
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience with a related field (Computer Science, Information Technology (IT))
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- Understanding of business processes -- SDLC and the Agile SCRUM methodology
- Analytical with problem-solving and conflict resolution skills to help identify, communicate and resolve issue
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, to multi-task, to prioritize work under minimal supervision
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Big picture thinker
- Team Leader
- Quick learner
- Ability to keep track of and meet deadlines
- Possession of a valid passport in case international travel is needed
- Familiarity with the Microsoft ASP.NET MVC technology stack
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Eric at email@example.com
Please reference JO#EAL
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
Apply for IT & Agile Development Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search