Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
We are looking and have an immediate need for a Security Engineer to identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans, refine existing security policies and procedures, and conduct risk assessment, threat modeling and fix vulnerabilities. The Security Engineer will lead the construction implementation of security from the ground up.
Daily responsibilities will include:
• Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies.
• Develop and deliver security awareness and specific security technology training.
• Partner with Corporate IT and Operations teams to implementation key security initiatives.
• Remain current on potential business/industry threats and evangelize security policies.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or related field
• Must have 4+ years’ experience with PCI compliance in an e-Payment environment at cyber and physical security and compliance levels
• 3+ years of experience in infrastructure or application-level vulnerability testing/auditing
• Strong scripting skills in multiple common languages (PowerShell, Perl, Python, Shell scripting)
• 3+ years of experience in system, network and/or application security engineering
• Experience with vulnerability management and configuration compliance software
• Experience with the application of threat modeling or other risk identification techniques
• Previous Hospitality industry experience
• CISSP or CISA Certifications
Please send your resume to William at email@example.com
Please reference JO#WS-SecurityEngineerSEA
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications. We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis. To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Security Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search