Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our downtown Portland client has an immediate need for a Java Engineer
We are looking for a Java developer with experience in Mongo, unit testing and someone who is a good team player.
Skills and abilities
• Excellent object-oriented design & programming skills, including the application of design patterns and avoidance of anti-patterns
• Experience working in a collaborative team of application developers and source code repositories
• Demonstrated ability to follow through with all tasks, promises and commitments
• Ability to communicate and work effectively within priorities
• Ability to advocate ideas and to objectively participate in design critiques
• Ability to work under tight timelines in a fast-paced environment
• Advanced understanding of software design concepts
• Understanding of software development methodologies
• Ability to solve large scale complex problems
Education and experience
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field; equivalent combinations of experience and education will be considered in lieu of a degree
• 4 - 7 plus years of progressive experience in a software development environment in high growth technology companies
• Proven experience with multiple completed projects with significant, clearly attributable individual design and implementation contributions.
• Proven experience working across multiple tiers of an application, including a database, network, operating system, and containers.
• Deep knowledge of more than one programming language or technology stack.
• Demonstrable mastery of a language, such as Java
• Proven leadership experience as a SCRUM master or other lead role on a technical team.
Are you available? Please send your resume to Drew at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Java Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search