Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our Client in Menlo Park is in immediate need of a Product Content Strategist and UI Copywriter
You're perfect for this role if you are versatile:
• Able to plan and write content for web and mobile interfaces, including interaction flows, product tours, transactional emails and launch education materials
• Love both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing for web and mobile experiences
• Apply and evolve existing content standards and elevate the overall quality of our work across teams
• Understand design thinking and user experience and thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization
• Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including interface language, product education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature and other content throughout digital product experiences
• Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards
• Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience
• Share your work and give feedback to teammates
• 5+ years working with content for web or mobile experiences
• Please include a link to samples of your work that show an experience across different content types. You may show us content you’ve created for user interfaces, microcopy, user education, direct or transactional emails, style guides or product launch content.
The role will be based in Menlo Park. You will need to be onsite.
Please look for candidates who are:
• Professional, great communicators and collaborators
• High energy / enthusiastic
• User Interface copywriters
• Specializing in web or product design
• Familiar with people-centered design practices
• Knows how to collaborate with data analysts, researchers, product managers and designers
• Execution-oriented systems thinkers
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Seneca at email@example.com and reference JO# 12579
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for UX Content Strategist
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search