Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our client in Concord, CA is seeking a Software Quality Assurance Manager
• Need 5-8 years of management experience since this is a Sr. Manager role.
• Need to have a strong automated and manual test background on systems and machines. NEED to have embedded testing experience (this is why we need the Computer Science degree)
• Need to have Computer Science Degree or at least many years as a software developer or software test engineer (embedded background)
• Experience with FDA design controls and ISO 14971 risk management is a plus
• Experience defining processes, procedures and tools used for system and software system development, validation, integration, and verification.
• Experience in developing software testing solutions for high performance software platforms
• Experience in software testing automation to drive efficiency and quality improvements
• Demonstrates knowledge of full software development life cycle
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Mario at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 12588
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Software Quality Assurance Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search