Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our client in San Francisco has a wonderful direct -hire opportunity for a Strategic Product Manager in the area.
Beyond experience, the right personal integrity, style and attitude are critical to success in this role.
• Strategic Leadership – Creating and achieving a desired future state vision through influence on individual and group goals, reinforcements and systems.
• Dedicated, enthusiastic, driven and performance-oriented; possesses a strong work ethic.
• Proactive innovator, motivator and change agent - able to effectively and constructively lead change in an organization.
• Collaborative, influential and highly self-aware.
• 10+ years of strategic planning experience
• 5+ years of management experience
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to present to senior level executives
• Ability to manage complex projects in a large enterprise environment
• Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
• A Master's degree or higher
Other Desired Qualifications
• Proven success achieving objectives requiring a high level of cooperation from people in other parts of the organization.
• Strong organizational knowledge of systems, situations, pressures and culture within the company to identify potential organizational problems and opportunities as well as implement sustainable solutions.
• Ability to create and achieve a desired future state vision through influence on individual and group goals, reinforcements and systems.
• Demonstrated business strategic planning experience ensuring the organization, at all levels, and is aligned with the vision and objectives.
• Possess a strong blend of analytics and business problem solving skills with focus on quality, accuracy, and business user interaction; ability to quickly learn, retain, and apply business rules, processes, and terminology.
• Deep practical knowledge in customer relationship data framework covering data definitions, measurements and integration for business.
Are you available?
Please send your most current resume to Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job #12614
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Software and Hardware development Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com.
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapp
Apply for Strategic Product Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search