Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Mainz Brady Group is currently seeking an experienced Automation Engineer in Downtown Seattle, WA. The qualified candidate will have strong automation build, testing, and validation experience while also support System Administration duties with a continuous integration and delivery environment.
• ServiceNow SNAPI integration experience desk for CMDB
• Shell and system scripting for data retrieval and audit testing (any major language)
• Strong SQL query-writing skills
• 5-10 years system administration, system audit, or system architecture experience
• 5 years systems automation experience in a large, multi-platform enterprise you can be an architect who does have automation experience.
Preferred Qualifications Preferred:
• Information Security-specific Automation Experience including cloud deployments (security scan automation, security control test automation)
• Direct experience monitoring, installing, or interpreting Qualys Vulnerability Scans
• Direct experience monitoring, installing, or interpreting McAfee EPO
• Direct experience monitoring, conducting, or interpreting Application Security Testing (e.g. whitehat, Veracode, Accunetix, etc.)
• Direct experience monitoring, conducting, or interpreting Access Control system audits (Privileged access review, general access review, etc.)
• Direct Experience with monitoring, interpreting data from Palo Alto Firewalls, Firemon, Qualys, Symantec DLP, SkyHigh, and/or IPSonar
• Direct Experience with testing for PCI, SOX, SAS, SSAE 16, ISO27002, NIST 800-53, with automated tools, scripts, etc.
Please submit your resume for an interview today! Please send your resume to Jonathan at email@example.com Ref#JCN1205
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for Automation Engineer - CMDB
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search