Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our Client in San Francisco has a wonderful opportunity for a Data Engineer role in the area.
We are looking for a talented, highly enthusiastic team player to join a team of data enthusiasts on the MSE Reporting Team. The ideal candidate would be interested in data and look for different ways to tell the story with data, and possess excellent analytical skills in finding patterns and looking for anomalies and calling them out.
The Data Engineer will work on collecting, storing, processing, and visualizing huge sets of data.
The primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions to use for these purposes, then maintaining, implementing, and monitoring them. You will also be responsible for integrating them with the architecture used across the team, and the Digital Channels Technology group.
• At least 5 years of working in UNIX/LINUX environment, proficient at using the Linux operating system or another Unix-like operating system.
• Comfortable in a text based, shell environment and proficient with the UNIX tools such as ed, vi or emacs, grep, tail, head, sed, awk, cut, join, tr, etc.
• High proficiency in scripting languages (bash), programming, automation, logging, debugging.
• Advanced SQL skills, ability to write highly performant queries for Oracle, and tune existing queries.
• Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements and collaborate with team on best practices.
• Version control tools such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
• Splunk hands on experience with design/development of complex searches using SPL, building dashboards and reports is a plus
• Tableau or other data visualization skill is a plus
• Working knowledge of application lifecycle, functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) is a plus.
Are you available?
Please send your most current resume to Felicia at email@example.com. Please reference Job #12654
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Software and Hardware development Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com.
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapp
Apply for Data Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search