Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our client in Pleasanton has an immediate need for a Performance / API Engineer
The focus of the team is black, gray and white box functional and performance testing in support of a web centric software stack (Java, Apache, Tomcat, Linux, REST API)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design, develop and debug tests and test infrastructure in a complex environment
• Execute tests, report results and open bugs as needed per organizational standards
• Ability to interpret directions and work independently to ensure the work gets accomplished in a timely manner consistent with software quality assurance best practices.
• Demonstrate knowledge of traditional testing methodologies and practices for product testing including, functional, regression, integration, performance and system testing
Required Minimum Education and/or Experience:
• 5+ years of experience developing and/or testing enterprise software systems in a rapid, agile, web-based environment
• Experience problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills in a Java/Linux environment
• Experience writing automated tests in Java, Selenium and/or TestNG
• Experience working in a Linux environment
• Experience with one or more scripting languages (bash, ksh, Perl, Python)
Are you available? Please send a current resume to Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference job# 12656
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for Performance/ API Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search