Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our client in Mountain View, CA is seeking a Project Manager:
• Establish and lead working group meetings across functions ;develop and maintain end-to-end project plans, ensuring on-time delivery
• Coordinate resources for group members as necessary to ensure project completion
• Report out project activity statuses weekly, including constraints to achieving outcomes and risk analysis
• Engage with sales team members to raise and maintain awareness of new pricing models
• Manage change and the communication of change with internal stakeholders
• Provide support to Sales and Deals Desk on specific opportunities to drive deal closure
• 3+ years’ experience in project management; PMP certification a plus
• Excellent PowerPoint and Word skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills Knowledge of the software industry preferred
• B.A./B.S. degree in Business, Engineering or related fields
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Mario at email@example.com and reference JO#12657
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Project Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search