Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our client in Mountain View, CA is seeking an IT Project Manager:
• Define implementation processes for successful delivery of product/services to end-user
• Work with internal/external clients to confirm, clarify, scope and document business requirements and coordinate GSO service implementation projects ·
• Complete daily project administration, such as on-boarding accounts or tracking of account communications within SFDC, SharePoint, etc.
• Monitor project and account activities ensuring the currency, quality, and integrity of the information, and providing consistency in content and “look and feel” across the enterprise ·
• Assist team members in monitoring GSO projects, pipeline, and team needs to ensure completion of the project on schedule ·
• Track and maintain GSO project schedules, including all deliverables. Resolve schedule conflicts, delays and risks ·
• Work effectively with cross-functional teams to include sales, channel, Support, Engineering, Operations, Order services, Legal, etc.
• Develop and present project status to GSO & IT management, including IT leadership teams
• PMP Certification highly preferred
• Minimum of 3-6 years of increasingly responsible ITS project management experience·
• Experience managing large / complex IT projects·
• Extensive planning and project management experience (PMP certification, Six Sigma or equivalent experience)·
• Experienced Program / Project management tools, methods and governance ·
• Extensive experience in managing IT projects to deliver business applications/functionality.
• Strong technical background in large Infrastructure Programs, such as: IAAS, Large Scale Network, Network Security, Data Encryption, and Data Loss Prevention ·
• Experience working with IT infrastructure support & management teams, to include: firewall, network, and server support.
• Candidate must have (3-5 years) working in project management, experience in service operations preferred ·
• College degree Bachelor required; Masters preferred ·
• PMP or CompTIA Certification or Cloud/SaaS accreditation are highly regarded
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Mario at email@example.com and reference JO#12658
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for IT Project Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search